Elementor is a drag-and-drop page building contractor plugin for WordPress. This means a couple of things:
– Elementor allows you create original-looking blog posts as well as web pages that are distinct, compared to the conventional post/page design templates that include your WordPress motif.
– You obtain a 100% different interface to deal with your articles and pages– the mass of your job does not take place in the basic block editor that includes WordPress.
– It doesn’t call for any type of HTML/CSS/PHP/ coding abilities– whatever can be done with a handy user-facing user interface.
– It services the front end of your site, suggesting it reveals you the results of your work as soon as possible in a real ‘what-you-see-is-what-you-get’ fashion.
– You can utilize it to develop any kind of content design or page design you can think of– despite what your existing WordPress theme allows you to do.
– As well as, most importantly, it collaborates with all WordPress themes, so you can maintain your present design and also still obtain all of the goodies Elementor features.
Putting everything with each other, the primary benefit of using Elementor is that you can develop excellent web page layouts/designs, even if you’re not an expert neither have any experience with website structure.
This is especially crucial if you get on a limited budget plan and don’t intend to hire anybody to aid you with the site.
That DIY principle seems to reverberate with customers a great deal. At the time of creating, more than 3 million(!) WordPress internet sites had Elementor set up and also active. That’s a staggering number, as well as it just goes to reveal that Elementor has truly taken the web by storm.
Allow’s take a look right into some of the most fascinating features of Elementor’s, one by one:
Features as well as Benefits
First, there’s the main page structure functionality itself. We’re mosting likely to discuss that soon.
There are greater than 90 material elements/modules to select from– pictures, headings, switches, slide carousels, counters, progression bars, endorsements and even more.
Many points deal with drag-and-drop– you can take any type of element and move it to a brand-new area simply by dragging it throughout the screen.
The web pages are all mobile-responsive and SEO-friendly.
There’s a library of pre-made page layouts that can be imported as well as changed. At the time of writing, there were 150-plus free as well as 300-plus pro design templates available. In addition, you can save your own layouts.
If you get on the Pro variation of Elementor, you can use the Theme Contractor function, which allows you to customize your theme’s core elements, such as the header, footer, solitary post theme, or your blog site archives.
Finally, there’s additionally an entirely new WooCommerce Home builder component. It’s similar to Theme Builder, but this enables you to renovate all of your default WooCommerce pages, such as your solitary item web page or item archive.
As I stated previously, the core capability of the plugin is to allow you to construct, tweak and also readjust your pages openly– and then see the end result of that in real-time.
That online sneak peek feature suggests you don’t have to wonder what your page is mosting likely to appear like when published (which is the standard circumstance with indigenous WordPress web pages that are extremely theme-dependent).
So, what can you do specifically? Initially, Elementor allows you to capitalize on many material elements/modules (more than 90 of them), which you can position anywhere on the web page. You can after that rearrange those components with the aforementioned drag-and-drop support.
The available content elements include headlines, photos, message paragraphs, video clips, buttons, divider panels, spacers, symbols, photo galleries and also carousels, counters, endorsements, social networks icons, shortcodes, and a lot extra. Also, you get to utilize whatever widgets you already have on your WordPress website.
Besides that, Elementor provides you access to present setups. This is where you can transform the histories, margins as well as extra padding values, default colors, font styles, and so forth.
In addition to that, there’s a full revision history, suggesting you can go back to a previous variation of the web page (in case you messed something up and also do not recognize exactly how to fix it).
Last, but absolutely not least, Elementor gives you complete control over what your web page appears like on desktop computer, tablet and mobile.
Using those little toggles, you can switch over backward and forward between gadgets, and also readjust the fine details to make the page look wonderful everywhere.
Okay, to keep this Elementor testimonial factual, I should possibly discuss there’s a Pro version available too. However you do not really need it to delight in, claim, 90% of Elementor’s awesomeness– truthfully!
The primary plugin is offered via the main WordPress repository (get it below). There are no covert prices or signups/registrations needed. It just works!
Now, concerning that Pro edition. Granted, it does include some interesting things that power customers will delight in:
50- plus additional material elements/modules.
300- plus extra web page layouts.
Motif Home builder (the module where you can transform the headers as well as footers of your current style).
WooCommerce Building contractor (the component that enables you do restore your WooCommerce item pages).
Popup Builder (a component where you can construct pop-ups and also have them incorporated with either an opt-in kind or some special offer/discount).
Visual Form Home builder (features combinations with popular advertising and marketing devices).
You can produce Worldwide Widgets and after that recycle them throughout the site.
Include customized CSS to any kind of Elementor block.
Deploy Elementor components in sidebars and widgets.
Below’s the current pricing of Elementor Pro:
This is an annual subscription, so you also get 24/7 support as well as updates as long as you remain subscribed.
So, is Elementor much better than the competitors? Well, that depends upon just how we consider it.
Although the marketplace of page contractors has grown a lot throughout the years, the two main competitors of Elementor’s are still the exact same– those are Beaver Building Contractor as well as Divi Building Contractor. Hence, for many people, picking a page contractor comes down to making a decision in between Elementor, Beaver and Divi.
- Free– $0, but very restricted
- Construct and also hold a site– $89/year. Perfect if you wish to host a website besides simply developing it.
- Vital– $49/year. A good selection to create a single web site.
- Professional- $199/year. Perfect for designing approximately 25 sites
- Workshop– $499/year and also works well for 100 web sites
- Agency– $999/year for 1000 web sites.
Pros of Elementor:
+ It’s totally free. And most brand-new websites will not need to upgrade to Pro.
+ It has an extraordinary series of attributes as well as is easy to use.
+ Again, the range of features that are readily available free of charge is more than impressive. I feel I need to consist of that on the checklist two times.
+ It enables you to construct personalized page designs and designs that might not be offered in your current theme and doesn’t call for any HTML, CSS or PHP abilities.
+ Functions such as inline text editing and real-time sneak peeks give you a real ‘what-you-see-is-what-you-get’ modifying user interface.
+ The capability to readjust your desktop computer, tablet computer and mobile views separately.
+ There are very in-depth setups for every one of the alignments, margins as well as extra padding worths. Literally absolutely nothing is outside your control.
Disadvantages of Elementor:
– Adding custom-made designing to links does not constantly go as planned. You may be stuck to Elementor’s default typography as well as color setups, which might not be what you want.
– If something is misaligned on the web page, it’s usually difficult to find the specific margin value that’s the culprit. As an example, you may have a primary block, a column inside it, and after that a web content aspect inside that. Each of them has its own margin setups.