Elementor is a drag-and-drop page contractor plugin for WordPress. This indicates a couple of things:
– Elementor lets you produce original-looking blog posts as well as web pages that are distinct, compared to the standard post/page themes that include your WordPress motif.
– You get a 100% different interface to service your messages and web pages– the mass of your work does not take place in the typical block editor that features WordPress.
– It doesn’t call for any kind of HTML/CSS/PHP/ coding skills– every little thing can be done via an useful user-facing user interface.
– It works on the front end of your web site, indicating it reveals you the outcomes of your work as soon as possible in a real ‘what-you-see-is-what-you-get’ way.
– You can utilize it to create any type of content layout or web page format you can picture– no matter what your existing WordPress style allows you to do.
– And, most notably, it works with all WordPress motifs, so you can maintain your existing design and also still get every one of the rewards Elementor features.
Putting it all together, the main benefit of using Elementor is that you can produce impressive web page layouts/designs, even if you’re not an expert neither have any kind of experience with website building.
This is specifically essential if you’re on a limited budget plan as well as do not intend to work with any individual to assist you with the site.
That do it yourself concept appears to resonate with individuals a lot. At the time of creating, more than 3 million(!) WordPress internet sites had actually Elementor installed and active. That’s a staggering number, and also it just goes to reveal that Elementor has genuinely taken the internet by tornado.
Let’s have a look into some of the most intriguing features of Elementor’s, one by one:
Features and Advantages
First, there’s the major web page structure capability itself. We’re going to discuss that soon.
There are more than 90 content elements/modules to select from– photos, headings, switches, slide carousels, counters, progression bars, endorsements and also more.
A lot of points deal with drag-and-drop– you can take any type of aspect as well as relocate to a brand-new spot simply by dragging it across the screen.
The pages are all mobile-responsive and SEO-friendly.
There’s a library of pre-made page design templates that can be imported as well as changed. At the time of composing, there were 150-plus totally free and also 300-plus pro themes offered. Furthermore, you can save your own themes.
If you’re on the Pro variation of Elementor, you can use the Theme Builder attribute, which allows you to change your theme’s core aspects, such as the header, footer, single blog post template, or your blog archives.
Last but not least, there’s likewise a totally brand-new WooCommerce Contractor component. It resembles Theme Contractor, yet this one enables you to renovate every one of your default WooCommerce pages, such as your solitary item web page or item archive.
As I stated previously, the core functionality of the plugin is to allow you to construct, fine-tune and adjust your web pages easily– and afterwards see the end result of that in real-time.
That online preview function means you don’t need to wonder what your web page is going to appear like when published (which is the common scenario with native WordPress pages that are highly theme-dependent).
So, what can you do specifically? Initially, Elementor permits you to take advantage of many content elements/modules (greater than 90 of them), which you can position anywhere on the page. You can then reposition those components with the aforementioned drag-and-drop support.
The available content elements include headlines, images, message paragraphs, videos, buttons, dividers, spacers, symbols, photo galleries and also slide carousels, counters, testimonies, social media symbols, shortcodes, and also a great deal more. Additionally, you reach use whatever widgets you currently have on your WordPress website.
Apart from that, Elementor gives you access to show settings. This is where you can transform the histories, margins and extra padding values, default colors, typefaces, and more.
On top of that, there’s a full alteration background, suggesting you can change to a previous version of the page (in case you messed something up and also do not know exactly how to repair it).
Last, however certainly not least, Elementor offers you full control over what your web page looks like on desktop computer, tablet computer and mobile.
Using those little toggles, you can switch backward and forward between tools, and also change the great details to make the web page appearance fantastic all over.
Okay, to keep this Elementor testimonial valid, I need to most likely discuss there’s a Pro version readily available also. However you don’t truly need it to take pleasure in, claim, 90% of Elementor’s awesomeness– honestly!
The primary plugin is readily available via the main WordPress database (get it right here). There are no hidden prices or signups/registrations needed. It just works!
Now, about that Pro edition. Provided, it does feature some fascinating stuff that power users will certainly delight in:
50- plus additional material elements/modules.
300- plus additional page layouts.
Theme Home builder (the module where you can change the headers and footers of your existing motif).
WooCommerce Builder (the module that allows you do restore your WooCommerce item pages).
Popup Home builder (a module where you can develop pop-ups and also have them incorporated with either an opt-in form or some special offer/discount).
Visual Type Contractor (comes with combinations with popular marketing tools).
You can produce Worldwide Widgets and afterwards reuse them throughout the site.
Add customized CSS to any type of Elementor block.
Deploy Elementor components in sidebars and also widgets.
Here’s the existing pricing of Elementor Pro:
This is an annual subscription, so you also get 24/7 support as well as updates as long as you stay subscribed.
So, is Elementor much better than the competitors? Well, that depends upon just how we consider it.
Although the market of web page home builders has actually grown a great deal for many years, the two main competitors of Elementor’s are still the same– those are Beaver Home Builder as well as Divi Builder. Hence, for many individuals, selecting a web page builder comes down to choosing between Elementor, Beaver and Divi.
- Free– $0, yet highly limited
- Develop as well as organize a site– $89/year. Ideal if you wish to host a website besides just producing it.
- Crucial– $49/year. An excellent selection to create a single site.
- Expert- $199/year. Perfect for creating up to 25 websites
- Workshop– $499/year and also works well for 100 internet sites
- Firm– $999/year for 1000 sites.
Pros of Elementor:
+ It’s cost-free. And also the majority of new websites will not need to upgrade to Pro.
+ It has an outstanding variety of functions as well as is easy to use.
+ Once again, the series of functions that are available completely free is greater than outstanding. I feel I ought to include that on the listing two times.
+ It allows you to develop custom web page layouts and designs that may not be offered in your present motif and also does not call for any kind of HTML, CSS or PHP abilities.
+ Attributes such as inline text editing as well as real-time sneak peeks offer you a true ‘what-you-see-is-what-you-get’ editing interface.
+ The capacity to change your desktop, tablet computer and mobile views separately.
+ There are extremely comprehensive settings for every one of the positionings, margins as well as extra padding worths. Actually nothing is outdoors your control.
Cons of Elementor:
– Including custom styling to links doesn’t always go as intended. You may be stuck to Elementor’s default typography as well as shade setups, which may not be what you want.
– If something is misaligned on the page, it’s often hard to situate the specific margin worth that’s the offender. As an example, you may have a primary block, a column inside it, and then a material component inside that. Each of them has its own margin setups.