Elementor is a drag-and-drop web page builder plugin for WordPress. This means a couple of things:
– Elementor allows you develop original-looking articles and also pages that are unique, compared with the standard post/page themes that include your WordPress style.
– You get a 100% separate user interface to service your blog posts and also pages– the bulk of your job doesn’t happen in the standard block editor that comes with WordPress.
– It doesn’t require any HTML/CSS/PHP/ coding skills– every little thing can be done with an useful user-facing user interface.
– It works with the front end of your site, indicating it reveals you the end results of your job right away in a real ‘what-you-see-is-what-you-get’ fashion.
– You can use it to develop any kind of material layout or web page design you can think of– regardless of what your current WordPress motif allows you to do.
– And also, most notably, it collaborates with all WordPress styles, so you can keep your present style and still obtain every one of the rewards Elementor features.
Putting everything together, the main benefit of using Elementor is that you can develop outstanding page layouts/designs, even if you’re not a specialist neither have any type of experience with site structure.
This is specifically important if you’re on a limited budget as well as do not intend to hire any person to help you with the site.
That do it yourself concept seems to reverberate with users a great deal. At the time of writing, more than 3 million(!) WordPress internet sites had Elementor set up and also active. That’s an astonishing number, and also it just goes to reveal that Elementor has truly taken the internet by storm.
Let’s look right into a few of the most intriguing features of Elementor’s, one by one:
Features and Advantages
First, there’s the major web page structure functionality itself. We’re going to discuss that in a minute.
There are greater than 90 content elements/modules to choose from– pictures, headings, buttons, carousels, counters, progress bars, endorsements and also more.
Most things deal with drag-and-drop– you can take any component as well as move it to a brand-new spot just by dragging it throughout the display.
The pages are all mobile-responsive and also SEO-friendly.
There’s a library of pre-made web page templates that can be imported and customized. At the time of composing, there were 150-plus free as well as 300-plus professional design templates readily available. Furthermore, you can save your own themes.
If you get on the Pro variation of Elementor, you can make use of the Motif Building contractor feature, which permits you to customize your motif’s core elements, such as the header, footer, single message design template, or your blog archives.
Finally, there’s likewise a completely new WooCommerce Builder component. It resembles Style Builder, yet this one allows you to renovate every one of your default WooCommerce web pages, such as your solitary item web page or product archive.
As I mentioned previously, the core functionality of the plugin is to allow you to develop, fine-tune and also change your pages openly– and afterwards see the result of that in real-time.
That live preview function suggests you do not have to question what your page is going to resemble when released (which is the standard situation with indigenous WordPress web pages that are very theme-dependent).
So, what can you do precisely? Initially, Elementor enables you to take advantage of many material elements/modules (more than 90 of them), which you can position anywhere on the page. You can then rearrange those components with the previously mentioned drag-and-drop assistance.
The readily available web content aspects consist of headlines, photos, message paragraphs, video clips, switches, divider panels, spacers, symbols, image galleries as well as slide carousels, counters, reviews, social networks icons, shortcodes, as well as a whole lot extra. Likewise, you reach use whatever widgets you already carry your WordPress site.
Apart from that, Elementor provides you accessibility to present setups. This is where you can transform the backgrounds, margins and also padding values, default colors, font styles, and so forth.
In addition to that, there’s a full alteration background, indicating you can change to a previous version of the page (in case you messed something up as well as do not understand how to fix it).
Last, however definitely not the very least, Elementor offers you complete control over what your page looks like on desktop, tablet and also mobile.
Utilizing those small toggles, you can switch over backward and forward in between gadgets, and also change the fine information to make the web page look terrific all over.
It’s totally free.
Okay, to maintain this Elementor testimonial valid, I must most likely state there’s a Pro version offered as well. But you don’t truly require it to enjoy, state, 90% of Elementor’s awesomeness– honestly!
The primary plugin is readily available via the official WordPress repository (get it here). There are no concealed prices or signups/registrations needed. It simply functions!
Currently, about that Pro edition. Granted, it does feature some intriguing stuff that power individuals will appreciate:
50- plus additional material elements/modules.
300- plus extra page design templates.
Theme Contractor (the component where you can alter the headers and footers of your current style).
WooCommerce Builder (the component that enables you do restore your WooCommerce product pages).
Popup Contractor (a component where you can build pop-ups and also have them integrated with either an opt-in kind or some special offer/discount).
Visual Kind Home builder (features assimilations with preferred advertising and marketing tools).
You can produce International Widgets and after that recycle them throughout the website.
Add custom-made CSS to any kind of Elementor block.
Deploy Elementor aspects in sidebars as well as widgets.
Here’s the existing pricing of Elementor Pro:
This is a yearly subscription, so you also obtain 24/7 support and updates as long as you remain subscribed.
So, is Elementor much better than the competitors? Well, that depends upon just how we consider it.
Even though the market of page builders has actually grown a great deal for many years, the two main competitors of Elementor’s are still the very same– those are Beaver Home Builder as well as Divi Contractor. Thus, for lots of people, choosing a page building contractor comes down to determining in between Elementor, Beaver and also Divi.
- Free– $0, yet extremely limited
- Build and organize a website– $89/year. Suitable if you intend to organize a website besides simply creating it.
- Necessary– $49/year. An excellent choice to create a single website.
- Professional- $199/year. Suitable for designing up to 25 websites
- Studio– $499/year as well as works well for 100 web sites
- Firm– $999/year for 1000 web sites.
Pros of Elementor:
+ It’s complimentary. And also the majority of brand-new websites won’t require to upgrade to Pro.
+ It has an outstanding series of functions as well as is easy to use.
+ Once again, the variety of attributes that are offered for free is more than impressive. I feel I must include that on the checklist two times.
+ It permits you to construct custom-made web page layouts and also designs that might not be available in your current style and does not need any kind of HTML, CSS or PHP skills.
+ Attributes such as inline text editing and real-time previews offer you a true ‘what-you-see-is-what-you-get’ modifying interface.
+ The ability to adjust your desktop computer, tablet computer and mobile sights separately.
+ There are very detailed setups for all of the placements, margins as well as cushioning values. Actually absolutely nothing is outside your control.
Cons of Elementor:
– Adding custom-made styling to links does not always go as planned. You might be stuck with Elementor’s default typography and also shade setups, which might not be what you desire.
– If something is misaligned on the web page, it’s usually hard to locate the precise margin worth that’s the offender. For instance, you might have a main block, a column inside it, and afterwards a web content component inside that. Each of them has its own margin settings.