Elementor is a drag-and-drop page builder plugin for WordPress. This indicates a couple of points:
– Elementor allows you produce original-looking posts and also web pages that are special, compared with the conventional post/page design templates that feature your WordPress style.
– You obtain a 100% separate user interface to work with your articles and also pages– the bulk of your job doesn’t occur in the common block editor that comes with WordPress.
– It doesn’t call for any kind of HTML/CSS/PHP/ coding abilities– everything can be done with a convenient user-facing interface.
– It deals with the front end of your internet site, suggesting it shows you the results of your job right away in an authentic ‘what-you-see-is-what-you-get’ way.
– You can utilize it to produce any type of content design or web page design you can imagine– no matter what your present WordPress motif allows you to do.
– And also, most notably, it works with all WordPress motifs, so you can maintain your current style and still obtain all of the goodies Elementor features.
Placing all of it together, the main advantage of using Elementor is that you can create remarkable web page layouts/designs, even if you’re not a specialist nor have any kind of experience with website building.
This is especially crucial if you get on a tight budget as well as do not intend to hire any person to help you with the site.
That DIY concept seems to resonate with users a whole lot. At the time of writing, more than 3 million(!) WordPress web sites had Elementor installed and also active. That’s an astonishing number, and it just mosts likely to show that Elementor has genuinely taken the web by storm.
Let’s take a look right into several of the most fascinating attributes of Elementor’s, one by one:
Features and Benefits
First, there’s the major page building functionality itself. We’re going to discuss that soon.
There are more than 90 content elements/modules to pick from– photos, headings, buttons, slide carousels, counters, progress bars, reviews as well as more.
Many points work with drag-and-drop– you can take any kind of component and move it to a new area just by dragging it throughout the screen.
The web pages are all mobile-responsive and SEO-friendly.
There’s a collection of pre-made page themes that can be imported and changed. At the time of composing, there were 150-plus free as well as 300-plus professional design templates available. Additionally, you can conserve your very own themes.
If you get on the Pro version of Elementor, you can utilize the Theme Home builder function, which permits you to customize your style’s core aspects, such as the header, footer, solitary blog post template, or your blog site archives.
Finally, there’s likewise a completely new WooCommerce Home builder component. It’s similar to Theme Contractor, but this one permits you to redesign every one of your default WooCommerce web pages, such as your solitary product web page or product archive.
As I mentioned earlier, the core performance of the plugin is to enable you to develop, modify and also readjust your web pages freely– and then see the outcome of that in real-time.
That online sneak peek feature implies you do not need to wonder what your page is mosting likely to resemble when released (which is the standard situation with indigenous WordPress pages that are extremely theme-dependent).
So, what can you do exactly? First, Elementor enables you to make the most of many content elements/modules (greater than 90 of them), which you can put anywhere on the web page. You can then reorganize those elements with the aforementioned drag-and-drop support.
The offered material components include headings, images, message paragraphs, videos, buttons, divider panels, spacers, icons, picture galleries and also slide carousels, counters, endorsements, social networks icons, shortcodes, and a whole lot extra. Also, you reach make use of whatever widgets you currently carry your WordPress website.
In addition to that, Elementor gives you access to present setups. This is where you can alter the histories, margins and cushioning values, default shades, typefaces, and so on.
On top of that, there’s a complete modification history, meaning you can change to a previous variation of the web page (in case you messed something up and don’t know how to repair it).
Last, but definitely not least, Elementor offers you full control over what your web page looks like on desktop, tablet and also mobile.
Using those small toggles, you can change backward and forward in between devices, and change the fine details to make the web page look great all over.
It’s totally free.
Okay, to keep this Elementor testimonial valid, I must probably state there’s a Pro edition available as well. But you don’t really need it to appreciate, claim, 90% of Elementor’s awesomeness– honestly!
The primary plugin is offered via the main WordPress database (get it below). There are no concealed expenses or signups/registrations required. It just functions!
Currently, regarding that Pro version. Given, it does feature some interesting stuff that power users will enjoy:
50- plus additional content elements/modules.
300- plus additional page themes.
Style Contractor (the component where you can change the headers as well as footers of your current style).
WooCommerce Contractor (the module that enables you do reconstruct your WooCommerce item web pages).
Popup Home builder (a module where you can construct pop-ups and have them integrated with either an opt-in type or some special offer/discount).
Aesthetic Form Contractor (includes combinations with popular marketing devices).
You can produce Worldwide Widgets and after that reuse them throughout the website.
Add personalized CSS to any type of Elementor block.
Deploy Elementor elements in sidebars and also widgets.
Here’s the existing pricing of Elementor Pro:
This is an annual registration, so you likewise obtain 24/7 assistance and updates as long as you remain subscribed.
So, is Elementor much better than the competitors? Well, that relies on how we take a look at it.
Although the market of web page building contractors has actually expanded a great deal over the years, the two main rivals of Elementor’s are still the very same– those are Beaver Builder and also Divi Building Contractor. Thus, for lots of people, choosing a page home builder comes down to deciding between Elementor, Beaver and Divi.
- Free– $0, yet extremely restricted
- Build and also host a website– $89/year. Suitable if you intend to hold a site besides just creating it.
- Necessary– $49/year. An excellent option to develop a solitary site.
- Specialist- $199/year. Perfect for making approximately 25 websites
- Workshop– $499/year and also works well for 100 web sites
- Agency– $999/year for 1000 web sites.
Pros of Elementor:
+ It’s free. As well as the majority of new websites won’t require to update to Pro.
+ It has an outstanding series of functions and is easy to use.
+ Once more, the variety of features that are readily available free of cost is more than impressive. I feel I should consist of that on the list twice.
+ It allows you to build personalized page layouts and layouts that may not be offered in your current style and also doesn’t call for any kind of HTML, CSS or PHP abilities.
+ Features such as inline text editing and real-time sneak peeks give you a true ‘what-you-see-is-what-you-get’ editing user interface.
+ The capacity to readjust your desktop computer, tablet computer and mobile views individually.
+ There are really thorough setups for all of the positionings, margins and also padding values. Literally nothing is outdoors your control.
Cons of Elementor:
– Including personalized styling to links doesn’t constantly go as intended. You might be stuck with Elementor’s default typography and color settings, which might not be what you desire.
– If something is misaligned on the web page, it’s frequently tough to situate the exact margin worth that’s the offender. For instance, you may have a key block, a column inside it, and afterwards a material aspect inside that. Each of them has its own margin settings.