Elementor is a drag-and-drop web page home builder plugin for WordPress. This means a couple of points:
– Elementor allows you develop original-looking articles and also pages that are one-of-a-kind, compared to the typical post/page templates that feature your WordPress theme.
– You get a 100% different user interface to work with your messages and also web pages– the bulk of your job doesn’t take place in the common block editor that features WordPress.
– It does not require any kind of HTML/CSS/PHP/ coding abilities– every little thing can be done through a convenient user-facing interface.
– It services the front end of your internet site, suggesting it reveals you the results of your job today in an authentic ‘what-you-see-is-what-you-get’ manner.
– You can use it to create any kind of content design or page layout you can think of– regardless of what your current WordPress theme enables you to do.
– And, most importantly, it works with all WordPress styles, so you can maintain your current design and also still obtain every one of the rewards Elementor comes with.
Putting it all together, the major benefit of using Elementor is that you can create impressive page layouts/designs, even if you’re not a specialist nor have any type of experience with website building.
This is specifically essential if you get on a tight budget plan as well as don’t intend to work with anybody to assist you with the website.
That do it yourself principle seems to reverberate with individuals a great deal. At the time of writing, more than 3 million(!) WordPress websites had Elementor installed and energetic. That’s a shocking number, and it simply goes to show that Elementor has actually absolutely taken the web by storm.
Let’s look right into some of one of the most fascinating features of Elementor’s, one by one:
Functions as well as Benefits
First, there’s the major web page structure performance itself. We’re going to discuss that soon.
There are greater than 90 content elements/modules to select from– photos, headings, buttons, carousels, counters, progress bars, endorsements and even more.
A lot of things deal with drag-and-drop– you can take any aspect as well as relocate to a new spot simply by dragging it throughout the display.
The pages are all mobile-responsive and SEO-friendly.
There’s a library of pre-made page design templates that can be imported and changed. At the time of writing, there were 150-plus cost-free as well as 300-plus professional design templates offered. In addition, you can save your very own themes.
If you’re on the Pro variation of Elementor, you can utilize the Style Building contractor attribute, which permits you to change your style’s core elements, such as the header, footer, solitary post design template, or your blog site archives.
Lastly, there’s also a totally new WooCommerce Builder component. It resembles Theme Building contractor, however this enables you to redesign every one of your default WooCommerce pages, such as your single item page or product archive.
As I discussed previously, the core performance of the plugin is to enable you to develop, modify and readjust your web pages openly– and after that see the result of that in real-time.
That live preview function implies you do not have to wonder what your web page is going to look like when published (which is the typical situation with indigenous WordPress web pages that are extremely theme-dependent).
So, what can you do exactly? Initially, Elementor allows you to capitalize on numerous content elements/modules (greater than 90 of them), which you can put anywhere on the page. You can then rearrange those elements with the abovementioned drag-and-drop support.
The available content elements consist of headings, images, message paragraphs, video clips, buttons, dividers, spacers, icons, photo galleries and also carousels, counters, endorsements, social networks icons, shortcodes, as well as a great deal more. Likewise, you reach make use of whatever widgets you already carry your WordPress site.
Besides that, Elementor provides you access to present setups. This is where you can change the backgrounds, margins as well as cushioning worths, default colors, typefaces, and more.
On top of that, there’s a complete revision background, implying you can go back to a previous version of the page (in case you messed something up as well as don’t know just how to fix it).
Last, but definitely not least, Elementor gives you complete control over what your web page resembles on desktop computer, tablet as well as mobile.
Utilizing those little toggles, you can change backward and forward between tools, and change the fine information to make the web page look terrific anywhere.
Okay, to maintain this Elementor evaluation factual, I should most likely mention there’s a Pro version available too. Yet you do not actually require it to take pleasure in, say, 90% of Elementor’s awesomeness– honestly!
The major plugin is offered through the official WordPress repository (get it below). There are no covert costs or signups/registrations needed. It just works!
Now, concerning that Pro edition. Granted, it does feature some intriguing things that power customers will enjoy:
50- plus extra web content elements/modules.
300- plus additional page themes.
Theme Home builder (the component where you can alter the headers and footers of your present theme).
WooCommerce Building contractor (the component that enables you do rebuild your WooCommerce product web pages).
Popup Building contractor (a module where you can develop pop-ups and have them integrated with either an opt-in type or some special offer/discount).
Visual Type Contractor (comes with integrations with prominent advertising and marketing tools).
You can create Worldwide Widgets and then reuse them throughout the site.
Add customized CSS to any kind of Elementor block.
Deploy Elementor aspects in sidebars as well as widgets.
Here’s the existing pricing of Elementor Pro:
This is a yearly subscription, so you likewise get 24/7 assistance and also updates as long as you stay subscribed.
So, is Elementor better than the competition? Well, that depends upon how we consider it.
Even though the market of web page contractors has actually expanded a whole lot for many years, the two main competitors of Elementor’s are still the same– those are Beaver Contractor and Divi Builder. Thus, for many people, picking a web page home builder comes down to deciding in between Elementor, Beaver and also Divi.
- Free– $0, yet highly limited
- Build and host a website– $89/year. Suitable if you intend to organize a site besides simply producing it.
- Essential– $49/year. A good option to design a solitary website.
- Expert- $199/year. Suitable for making as much as 25 websites
- Studio– $499/year as well as functions well for 100 web sites
- Company– $999/year for 1000 websites.
Pros of Elementor:
+ It’s totally free. And also a lot of brand-new internet sites won’t need to upgrade to Pro.
+ It has a phenomenal series of attributes and is easy to use.
+ Once again, the variety of attributes that are readily available absolutely free is greater than outstanding. I feel I should consist of that on the listing two times.
+ It allows you to construct custom web page layouts and also designs that might not be readily available in your present motif as well as doesn’t need any type of HTML, CSS or PHP abilities.
+ Functions such as inline text editing and also real-time sneak peeks offer you a true ‘what-you-see-is-what-you-get’ modifying interface.
+ The ability to readjust your desktop, tablet computer and also mobile views independently.
+ There are very thorough settings for all of the placements, margins and extra padding values. Actually nothing is outside your control.
Cons of Elementor:
– Adding customized designing to web links does not always go as intended. You might be stuck with Elementor’s default typography as well as shade setups, which may not be what you desire.
– If something is misaligned on the page, it’s typically hard to locate the exact margin value that’s the offender. For instance, you might have a key block, a column inside it, and after that a material element inside that. Each of them has its own margin setups.