Elementor is a drag-and-drop web page builder plugin for WordPress. This means a number of things:
– Elementor allows you create original-looking posts and also web pages that are unique, compared to the conventional post/page layouts that feature your WordPress style.
– You obtain a 100% separate interface to service your articles and also pages– the bulk of your work doesn’t occur in the typical block editor that features WordPress.
– It doesn’t need any kind of HTML/CSS/PHP/ coding abilities– whatever can be done through an useful user-facing interface.
– It works with the front end of your web site, implying it shows you the outcomes of your work right away in a real ‘what-you-see-is-what-you-get’ fashion.
– You can utilize it to create any kind of material format or web page format you can envision– despite what your present WordPress theme allows you to do.
– As well as, most notably, it collaborates with all WordPress styles, so you can maintain your present design and also still obtain all of the goodies Elementor includes.
Putting everything with each other, the major advantage of using Elementor is that you can develop remarkable web page layouts/designs, even if you’re not a professional neither have any kind of experience with site structure.
This is especially crucial if you get on a tight spending plan and also don’t wish to hire any person to assist you with the website.
That DIY concept seems to reverberate with individuals a great deal. At the time of creating, greater than three million(!) WordPress web sites had Elementor set up as well as energetic. That’s an incredible number, as well as it simply goes to show that Elementor has actually really taken the web by tornado.
Allow’s take a look right into a few of one of the most fascinating functions of Elementor’s, one by one:
Features and also Advantages
First, there’s the main web page structure capability itself. We’re mosting likely to speak about that in a minute.
There are more than 90 web content elements/modules to choose from– photos, headings, switches, carousels, counters, progression bars, testimonies as well as even more.
Many things collaborate with drag-and-drop– you can take any type of component and also move it to a new spot merely by dragging it throughout the display.
The pages are all mobile-responsive and SEO-friendly.
There’s a collection of pre-made page layouts that can be imported and changed. At the time of creating, there were 150-plus totally free and 300-plus professional themes offered. Additionally, you can save your own themes.
If you get on the Pro version of Elementor, you can utilize the Theme Contractor function, which enables you to customize your theme’s core elements, such as the header, footer, solitary message design template, or your blog site archives.
Finally, there’s additionally an entirely brand-new WooCommerce Builder module. It resembles Theme Builder, but this one enables you to redesign all of your default WooCommerce web pages, such as your single product web page or product archive.
As I discussed previously, the core functionality of the plugin is to enable you to construct, fine-tune as well as change your web pages easily– and after that see the outcome of that in real-time.
That live preview function implies you don’t need to question what your web page is mosting likely to appear like when released (which is the conventional circumstance with indigenous WordPress pages that are very theme-dependent).
So, what can you do exactly? Initially, Elementor allows you to make use of numerous content elements/modules (greater than 90 of them), which you can position anywhere on the web page. You can after that reposition those elements with the aforementioned drag-and-drop assistance.
The offered web content components include headings, images, message paragraphs, video clips, switches, divider panels, spacers, symbols, photo galleries and slide carousels, counters, testimonies, social media sites icons, shortcodes, and also a lot extra. Additionally, you get to use whatever widgets you already have on your WordPress website.
Besides that, Elementor gives you access to display setups. This is where you can alter the histories, margins and also padding values, default shades, fonts, and so on.
On top of that, there’s a complete alteration background, suggesting you can revert to a previous variation of the page (in case you messed something up as well as don’t recognize just how to fix it).
Last, yet absolutely not least, Elementor offers you full control over what your page resembles on desktop, tablet computer and also mobile.
Using those little toggles, you can change backward and forward in between gadgets, as well as readjust the fine details to make the page look great all over.
Okay, to keep this Elementor evaluation accurate, I ought to possibly state there’s a Pro version readily available as well. But you do not really require it to delight in, state, 90% of Elementor’s awesomeness– honestly!
The main plugin is readily available via the official WordPress repository (get it below). There are no surprise costs or signups/registrations required. It simply works!
Now, concerning that Pro version. Provided, it does feature some fascinating stuff that power customers will certainly appreciate:
50- plus additional content elements/modules.
300- plus extra web page design templates.
Motif Builder (the component where you can transform the headers as well as footers of your existing motif).
WooCommerce Builder (the component that allows you do reconstruct your WooCommerce item web pages).
Popup Contractor (a component where you can build pop-ups as well as have them integrated with either an opt-in form or some unique offer/discount).
Visual Form Building contractor (includes assimilations with preferred marketing tools).
You can produce Worldwide Widgets and after that reuse them throughout the website.
Include custom-made CSS to any Elementor block.
Deploy Elementor components in sidebars as well as widgets.
Right here’s the present pricing of Elementor Pro:
This is a yearly registration, so you additionally obtain 24/7 support and also updates as long as you stay subscribed.
So, is Elementor better than the competition? Well, that relies on exactly how we check out it.
Even though the market of page building contractors has actually grown a great deal throughout the years, both major competitors of Elementor’s are still the very same– those are Beaver Contractor as well as Divi Home Builder. Thus, for many people, choosing a page builder boils down to determining in between Elementor, Beaver and Divi.
- Free– $0, however very restricted
- Construct as well as organize a website– $89/year. Perfect if you wish to hold a site besides just developing it.
- Essential– $49/year. A great option to create a solitary website.
- Specialist- $199/year. Suitable for creating as much as 25 websites
- Workshop– $499/year and also works well for 100 sites
- Company– $999/year for 1000 sites.
Pros of Elementor:
+ It’s cost-free. As well as a lot of new sites won’t need to update to Pro.
+ It has a remarkable range of functions and is easy to use.
+ Once more, the range of attributes that are readily available completely free is more than outstanding. I feel I must include that on the list two times.
+ It allows you to construct custom web page layouts and also layouts that might not be readily available in your present theme as well as doesn’t require any type of HTML, CSS or PHP abilities.
+ Attributes such as inline text editing as well as real-time previews offer you a real ‘what-you-see-is-what-you-get’ modifying interface.
+ The ability to readjust your desktop computer, tablet as well as mobile views separately.
+ There are really comprehensive settings for every one of the alignments, margins and also padding worths. Literally nothing is outside your control.
Cons of Elementor:
– Including customized styling to links does not constantly go as prepared. You may be stuck with Elementor’s default typography and also shade settings, which may not be what you want.
– If something is misaligned on the page, it’s usually difficult to locate the specific margin value that’s the culprit. For instance, you may have a primary block, a column inside it, and afterwards a material component inside that. Each of them has its very own margin setups.