Elementor is a drag-and-drop web page builder plugin for WordPress. This means a couple of things:
– Elementor allows you develop original-looking posts and web pages that are special, compared with the standard post/page layouts that include your WordPress motif.
– You get a 100% separate interface to work on your blog posts as well as web pages– the mass of your job does not happen in the basic block editor that features WordPress.
– It does not call for any HTML/CSS/PHP/ coding abilities– every little thing can be done via a handy user-facing user interface.
– It deals with the front end of your web site, suggesting it reveals you the results of your job today in a genuine ‘what-you-see-is-what-you-get’ fashion.
– You can utilize it to develop any kind of material format or web page layout you can visualize– regardless of what your present WordPress theme permits you to do.
– And, most notably, it deals with all WordPress styles, so you can keep your current design as well as still obtain all of the rewards Elementor features.
Putting it all together, the major advantage of using Elementor is that you can develop impressive web page layouts/designs, even if you’re not a professional neither have any kind of experience with website structure.
This is particularly vital if you’re on a tight budget as well as do not wish to work with any person to help you with the website.
That do it yourself principle seems to reverberate with customers a lot. At the time of creating, more than three million(!) WordPress sites had actually Elementor mounted and also active. That’s a shocking number, and it simply mosts likely to show that Elementor has absolutely taken the internet by storm.
Let’s take a look right into a few of one of the most interesting functions of Elementor’s, one by one:
Features and also Advantages
First, there’s the main web page building functionality itself. We’re going to discuss that soon.
There are greater than 90 content elements/modules to select from– images, headings, switches, carousels, counters, progress bars, endorsements and also even more.
Many things work with drag-and-drop– you can take any kind of component and relocate to a brand-new area simply by dragging it throughout the display.
The pages are all mobile-responsive and SEO-friendly.
There’s a collection of pre-made web page layouts that can be imported and also customized. At the time of writing, there were 150-plus complimentary and 300-plus professional layouts offered. Additionally, you can conserve your own themes.
If you get on the Pro variation of Elementor, you can use the Theme Builder function, which enables you to customize your theme’s core components, such as the header, footer, single post template, or your blog archives.
Lastly, there’s additionally a completely new WooCommerce Building contractor module. It’s similar to Theme Building contractor, but this allows you to redo every one of your default WooCommerce pages, such as your solitary product page or item archive.
As I discussed previously, the core functionality of the plugin is to enable you to develop, fine-tune and also adjust your pages openly– and after that see the outcome of that in real-time.
That online sneak peek feature indicates you don’t need to wonder what your page is going to look like when released (which is the conventional situation with indigenous WordPress web pages that are very theme-dependent).
So, what can you do precisely? First, Elementor allows you to capitalize on numerous material elements/modules (more than 90 of them), which you can put anywhere on the web page. You can then rearrange those components with the previously mentioned drag-and-drop assistance.
The readily available web content components include headings, images, text paragraphs, video clips, buttons, dividers, spacers, icons, image galleries and carousels, counters, reviews, social media symbols, shortcodes, and a great deal more. Likewise, you reach use whatever widgets you already carry your WordPress site.
In addition to that, Elementor gives you access to display settings. This is where you can change the histories, margins and also padding worths, default shades, fonts, and so forth.
In addition to that, there’s a complete modification background, implying you can go back to a previous variation of the page (in case you messed something up and also do not understand how to repair it).
Last, but absolutely not the very least, Elementor offers you complete control over what your page resembles on desktop computer, tablet computer as well as mobile.
Using those small toggles, you can switch over to and fro in between tools, and also change the great information to make the page look fantastic all over.
Okay, to keep this Elementor review valid, I must possibly mention there’s a Pro version available also. However you do not really need it to enjoy, claim, 90% of Elementor’s awesomeness– truthfully!
The major plugin is offered via the main WordPress database (get it below). There are no surprise costs or signups/registrations required. It just functions!
Now, about that Pro version. Given, it does include some interesting things that power customers will certainly delight in:
50- plus additional material elements/modules.
300- plus additional web page templates.
Style Builder (the module where you can change the headers as well as footers of your existing style).
WooCommerce Builder (the module that permits you do restore your WooCommerce product web pages).
Popup Builder (a module where you can construct pop-ups and also have them integrated with either an opt-in type or some special offer/discount).
Visual Kind Builder (features assimilations with popular advertising and marketing devices).
You can develop Worldwide Widgets and then recycle them throughout the website.
Include custom CSS to any kind of Elementor block.
Deploy Elementor aspects in sidebars and widgets.
Below’s the existing prices of Elementor Pro:
This is a yearly membership, so you also get 24/7 assistance as well as updates as long as you remain subscribed.
So, is Elementor better than the competition? Well, that relies on just how we take a look at it.
Even though the market of web page building contractors has actually expanded a great deal over the years, both main competitors of Elementor’s are still the very same– those are Beaver Contractor as well as Divi Contractor. Therefore, for many people, picking a web page home builder comes down to making a decision in between Elementor, Beaver as well as Divi.
- Free– $0, but very limited
- Build as well as organize a site– $89/year. Perfect if you want to organize a website besides simply creating it.
- Essential– $49/year. An excellent choice to design a solitary internet site.
- Expert- $199/year. Suitable for designing up to 25 sites
- Workshop– $499/year and functions well for 100 web sites
- Firm– $999/year for 1000 websites.
Pros of Elementor:
+ It’s totally free. And a lot of brand-new web sites won’t require to update to Pro.
+ It has an exceptional variety of features and is easy to use.
+ Once again, the series of functions that are readily available free of charge is more than impressive. I feel I must include that on the list twice.
+ It permits you to construct customized web page designs as well as designs that might not be available in your present style as well as does not require any HTML, CSS or PHP skills.
+ Attributes such as inline text editing and also real-time sneak peeks provide you a true ‘what-you-see-is-what-you-get’ modifying interface.
+ The capability to readjust your desktop computer, tablet and also mobile sights separately.
+ There are very comprehensive setups for all of the alignments, margins as well as extra padding worths. Actually absolutely nothing is outside your control.
Cons of Elementor:
– Adding custom designing to web links doesn’t always go as planned. You may be stuck to Elementor’s default typography and shade setups, which may not be what you desire.
– If something is misaligned on the page, it’s often difficult to situate the precise margin value that’s the perpetrator. For example, you may have a key block, a column inside it, and then a web content element inside that. Each of them has its own margin setups.