Elementor is a drag-and-drop page builder plugin for WordPress. This means a number of things:
– Elementor allows you create original-looking posts as well as web pages that are special, compared with the typical post/page design templates that include your WordPress theme.
– You obtain a 100% separate interface to work on your articles and also web pages– the bulk of your work does not take place in the basic block editor that comes with WordPress.
– It does not call for any HTML/CSS/PHP/ coding abilities– everything can be done through an useful user-facing user interface.
– It works on the front end of your site, suggesting it reveals you the end results of your job immediately in a genuine ‘what-you-see-is-what-you-get’ fashion.
– You can use it to create any material design or web page design you can think of– no matter what your present WordPress motif permits you to do.
– And also, most significantly, it collaborates with all WordPress themes, so you can maintain your existing layout as well as still obtain all of the goodies Elementor features.
Placing it all together, the main benefit of using Elementor is that you can develop impressive web page layouts/designs, even if you’re not a professional neither have any type of experience with site building.
This is particularly important if you’re on a limited budget as well as don’t wish to work with any person to help you with the site.
That do it yourself concept seems to reverberate with users a great deal. At the time of creating, greater than 3 million(!) WordPress sites had actually Elementor set up and energetic. That’s an incredible number, and also it simply mosts likely to reveal that Elementor has genuinely taken the internet by storm.
Let’s take a look right into a few of one of the most intriguing functions of Elementor’s, individually:
Attributes as well as Benefits
First, there’s the primary page structure performance itself. We’re going to speak about that soon.
There are greater than 90 web content elements/modules to select from– images, headings, switches, carousels, counters, progress bars, reviews as well as even more.
Many things deal with drag-and-drop– you can take any element as well as move it to a brand-new area simply by dragging it across the screen.
The pages are all mobile-responsive as well as SEO-friendly.
There’s a collection of pre-made web page design templates that can be imported and also modified. At the time of creating, there were 150-plus totally free and also 300-plus professional themes offered. Additionally, you can save your own themes.
If you get on the Pro version of Elementor, you can use the Style Building contractor feature, which allows you to change your style’s core elements, such as the header, footer, single article layout, or your blog site archives.
Finally, there’s likewise a completely new WooCommerce Contractor component. It’s similar to Style Building contractor, yet this set enables you to redesign every one of your default WooCommerce web pages, such as your solitary product page or product archive.
As I mentioned earlier, the core functionality of the plugin is to allow you to develop, tweak as well as readjust your pages easily– and after that see the end result of that in real-time.
That online sneak peek feature indicates you do not have to wonder what your web page is going to resemble when released (which is the typical scenario with native WordPress pages that are highly theme-dependent).
So, what can you do exactly? First, Elementor allows you to make use of many content elements/modules (more than 90 of them), which you can put anywhere on the web page. You can then reposition those components with the abovementioned drag-and-drop support.
The readily available web content elements include headings, pictures, text paragraphs, videos, switches, dividers, spacers, icons, image galleries as well as slide carousels, counters, endorsements, social media icons, shortcodes, and a great deal a lot more. Likewise, you reach make use of whatever widgets you already have on your WordPress website.
Apart from that, Elementor gives you accessibility to present settings. This is where you can transform the backgrounds, margins as well as cushioning worths, default shades, fonts, and so on.
On top of that, there’s a full revision history, meaning you can go back to a previous variation of the web page (in case you messed something up and do not understand just how to fix it).
Last, however absolutely not least, Elementor offers you complete control over what your page resembles on desktop, tablet and also mobile.
Making use of those tiny toggles, you can change to and fro between tools, and change the fine details to make the page appearance terrific anywhere.
Okay, to maintain this Elementor testimonial valid, I need to probably point out there’s a Pro version readily available too. However you don’t truly require it to take pleasure in, claim, 90% of Elementor’s awesomeness– honestly!
The major plugin is offered via the main WordPress repository (get it below). There are no hidden expenses or signups/registrations needed. It simply works!
Now, regarding that Pro version. Provided, it does feature some intriguing stuff that power individuals will appreciate:
50- plus additional material elements/modules.
300- plus added page layouts.
Style Contractor (the component where you can change the headers and footers of your existing theme).
WooCommerce Building contractor (the module that enables you do rebuild your WooCommerce product pages).
Popup Builder (a component where you can construct pop-ups as well as have them integrated with either an opt-in form or some special offer/discount).
Aesthetic Type Contractor (includes integrations with preferred marketing devices).
You can develop Worldwide Widgets and then recycle them throughout the site.
Add personalized CSS to any kind of Elementor block.
Deploy Elementor elements in sidebars and also widgets.
Here’s the current pricing of Elementor Pro:
This is a yearly registration, so you additionally obtain 24/7 support as well as updates as long as you stay subscribed.
So, is Elementor far better than the competitors? Well, that depends upon how we take a look at it.
Despite the fact that the marketplace of page building contractors has actually grown a lot over the years, both main rivals of Elementor’s are still the same– those are Beaver Building Contractor and Divi Building Contractor. Thus, for lots of people, choosing a web page builder boils down to deciding between Elementor, Beaver as well as Divi.
- Free– $0, yet very limited
- Construct as well as organize a site– $89/year. Suitable if you want to host a site besides just developing it.
- Important– $49/year. An excellent choice to create a single web site.
- Expert- $199/year. Suitable for creating approximately 25 sites
- Workshop– $499/year and also works well for 100 websites
- Agency– $999/year for 1000 web sites.
Pros of Elementor:
+ It’s cost-free. As well as most brand-new websites will not need to update to Pro.
+ It has a remarkable range of functions as well as is easy to use.
+ Once more, the series of functions that are offered for free is more than excellent. I feel I ought to include that on the listing twice.
+ It allows you to develop personalized web page designs and also designs that may not be offered in your existing motif as well as doesn’t require any type of HTML, CSS or PHP abilities.
+ Functions such as inline text editing as well as real-time sneak peeks offer you a true ‘what-you-see-is-what-you-get’ modifying interface.
+ The capability to adjust your desktop, tablet as well as mobile views individually.
+ There are really thorough settings for every one of the placements, margins as well as padding worths. Actually absolutely nothing is outdoors your control.
Disadvantages of Elementor:
– Adding custom designing to web links doesn’t constantly go as planned. You might be stuck with Elementor’s default typography as well as color setups, which might not be what you desire.
– If something is misaligned on the page, it’s frequently difficult to find the precise margin worth that’s the wrongdoer. For instance, you may have a key block, a column inside it, and then a web content element inside that. Each of them has its very own margin settings.