Elementor is a drag-and-drop page building contractor plugin for WordPress. This indicates a number of points:
– Elementor lets you create original-looking posts and web pages that are one-of-a-kind, compared with the common post/page design templates that feature your WordPress motif.
– You obtain a 100% different interface to work on your posts as well as pages– the mass of your job does not occur in the typical block editor that includes WordPress.
– It does not call for any HTML/CSS/PHP/ coding skills– everything can be done via a helpful user-facing user interface.
– It services the front end of your web site, indicating it shows you the outcomes of your work right now in a real ‘what-you-see-is-what-you-get’ way.
– You can utilize it to create any material format or web page format you can visualize– despite what your present WordPress style allows you to do.
– As well as, most notably, it collaborates with all WordPress themes, so you can keep your current layout as well as still get every one of the goodies Elementor comes with.
Placing all of it together, the major benefit of using Elementor is that you can develop outstanding web page layouts/designs, even if you’re not a professional neither have any kind of experience with website building.
This is specifically important if you get on a limited budget plan as well as do not want to hire any individual to assist you with the site.
That do it yourself concept seems to resonate with individuals a great deal. At the time of composing, more than three million(!) WordPress internet sites had Elementor set up and energetic. That’s an astonishing number, as well as it simply goes to show that Elementor has absolutely taken the web by storm.
Let’s take a look into a few of the most intriguing attributes of Elementor’s, individually:
Features and Benefits
First, there’s the main page structure functionality itself. We’re mosting likely to discuss that soon.
There are more than 90 content elements/modules to pick from– photos, headings, buttons, slide carousels, counters, progression bars, testimonies and more.
A lot of points deal with drag-and-drop– you can take any component and relocate to a brand-new area merely by dragging it throughout the screen.
The web pages are all mobile-responsive and also SEO-friendly.
There’s a library of pre-made page themes that can be imported as well as customized. At the time of creating, there were 150-plus complimentary and also 300-plus professional themes readily available. Furthermore, you can conserve your own templates.
If you get on the Pro variation of Elementor, you can make use of the Motif Home builder feature, which allows you to modify your motif’s core components, such as the header, footer, solitary post template, or your blog site archives.
Last but not least, there’s also a completely new WooCommerce Builder component. It’s similar to Motif Contractor, yet this permits you to remodel all of your default WooCommerce pages, such as your single product web page or product archive.
As I mentioned earlier, the core functionality of the plugin is to allow you to build, fine-tune and adjust your pages openly– and after that see the result of that in real-time.
That real-time preview attribute means you don’t have to question what your web page is going to appear like when released (which is the typical scenario with native WordPress web pages that are highly theme-dependent).
So, what can you do specifically? First, Elementor allows you to make use of numerous content elements/modules (more than 90 of them), which you can put anywhere on the web page. You can after that rearrange those aspects with the abovementioned drag-and-drop support.
The offered material aspects consist of headlines, images, message paragraphs, video clips, buttons, divider panels, spacers, icons, photo galleries and slide carousels, counters, testimonials, social media icons, shortcodes, and also a lot a lot more. Also, you reach make use of whatever widgets you already have on your WordPress website.
Apart from that, Elementor offers you access to show setups. This is where you can alter the histories, margins and also cushioning worths, default shades, font styles, and so forth.
On top of that, there’s a complete modification history, suggesting you can return to a previous variation of the web page (in case you messed something up as well as don’t understand exactly how to fix it).
Last, yet absolutely not least, Elementor provides you complete control over what your page looks like on desktop, tablet and also mobile.
Using those small toggles, you can switch to and fro between tools, as well as change the great details to make the page look great all over.
Okay, to maintain this Elementor review factual, I should most likely state there’s a Pro edition available as well. Yet you don’t really need it to take pleasure in, say, 90% of Elementor’s awesomeness– truthfully!
The main plugin is readily available by means of the main WordPress repository (get it here). There are no concealed prices or signups/registrations required. It simply works!
Now, concerning that Pro edition. Approved, it does feature some intriguing things that power customers will appreciate:
50- plus additional content elements/modules.
300- plus additional page design templates.
Style Builder (the module where you can change the headers and footers of your current style).
WooCommerce Building contractor (the module that enables you do reconstruct your WooCommerce product web pages).
Popup Building contractor (a component where you can build pop-ups and have them integrated with either an opt-in type or some special offer/discount).
Visual Form Contractor (comes with assimilations with popular advertising devices).
You can develop International Widgets and after that recycle them throughout the website.
Add customized CSS to any Elementor block.
Deploy Elementor components in sidebars and also widgets.
Here’s the existing pricing of Elementor Pro:
This is a yearly subscription, so you also obtain 24/7 assistance and updates as long as you stay subscribed.
So, is Elementor better than the competitors? Well, that depends on how we look at it.
Although the marketplace of web page builders has expanded a whole lot throughout the years, the two major rivals of Elementor’s are still the very same– those are Beaver Contractor and also Divi Building Contractor. Thus, for many people, picking a web page contractor boils down to choosing in between Elementor, Beaver and Divi.
- Free– $0, but highly restricted
- Build and organize a website– $89/year. Perfect if you wish to host a website besides simply creating it.
- Necessary– $49/year. A great option to create a single internet site.
- Professional- $199/year. Ideal for creating up to 25 sites
- Workshop– $499/year and also works well for 100 internet sites
- Company– $999/year for 1000 websites.
Pros of Elementor:
+ It’s totally free. And most new internet sites will not need to upgrade to Pro.
+ It has an outstanding variety of features as well as is easy to use.
+ Once again, the range of functions that are readily available free of charge is greater than excellent. I feel I need to include that on the listing two times.
+ It permits you to build personalized web page designs as well as designs that might not be offered in your present theme and does not call for any kind of HTML, CSS or PHP abilities.
+ Functions such as inline text editing and also real-time sneak peeks provide you a real ‘what-you-see-is-what-you-get’ modifying interface.
+ The capacity to adjust your desktop computer, tablet and also mobile views independently.
+ There are extremely in-depth settings for all of the alignments, margins as well as cushioning worths. Literally nothing is outdoors your control.
Cons of Elementor:
– Including custom styling to web links does not constantly go as intended. You may be stuck to Elementor’s default typography and also shade setups, which may not be what you desire.
– If something is misaligned on the page, it’s typically difficult to situate the exact margin value that’s the wrongdoer. As an example, you might have a key block, a column inside it, and afterwards a content component inside that. Each of them has its very own margin setups.