Elementor is a drag-and-drop web page builder plugin for WordPress. This implies a couple of points:
– Elementor lets you produce original-looking articles and pages that are unique, compared with the basic post/page layouts that include your WordPress theme.
– You get a 100% different interface to deal with your posts as well as pages– the bulk of your work doesn’t occur in the basic block editor that includes WordPress.
– It does not require any kind of HTML/CSS/PHP/ coding abilities– whatever can be done via a helpful user-facing user interface.
– It deals with the front end of your internet site, implying it shows you the end results of your job immediately in a real ‘what-you-see-is-what-you-get’ way.
– You can utilize it to create any kind of content design or page layout you can imagine– regardless of what your current WordPress motif allows you to do.
– And, most notably, it deals with all WordPress styles, so you can keep your current layout as well as still obtain all of the rewards Elementor includes.
Putting all of it with each other, the primary benefit of using Elementor is that you can produce outstanding page layouts/designs, even if you’re not an expert nor have any kind of experience with site building.
This is particularly vital if you’re on a limited budget plan and also don’t wish to employ any person to aid you with the site.
That do it yourself concept seems to resonate with individuals a great deal. At the time of creating, more than 3 million(!) WordPress web sites had Elementor installed and also active. That’s an incredible number, as well as it simply mosts likely to reveal that Elementor has actually genuinely taken the internet by tornado.
Let’s take a look into some of the most interesting functions of Elementor’s, individually:
Attributes and also Advantages
First, there’s the major web page structure capability itself. We’re mosting likely to talk about that in a minute.
There are greater than 90 web content elements/modules to select from– photos, headings, buttons, slide carousels, counters, development bars, testimonies and also even more.
Many things deal with drag-and-drop– you can take any kind of aspect as well as move it to a new spot simply by dragging it throughout the display.
The web pages are all mobile-responsive and SEO-friendly.
There’s a library of pre-made page layouts that can be imported and modified. At the time of composing, there were 150-plus complimentary and also 300-plus professional templates readily available. In addition, you can conserve your own design templates.
If you get on the Pro variation of Elementor, you can make use of the Style Home builder attribute, which allows you to customize your motif’s core components, such as the header, footer, single article layout, or your blog archives.
Lastly, there’s additionally a totally new WooCommerce Contractor component. It’s similar to Theme Contractor, however this one enables you to remodel every one of your default WooCommerce web pages, such as your single item page or product archive.
As I pointed out earlier, the core functionality of the plugin is to allow you to build, fine-tune and also change your web pages easily– and after that see the outcome of that in real-time.
That live preview function means you don’t have to wonder what your page is going to look like when published (which is the typical circumstance with native WordPress pages that are extremely theme-dependent).
So, what can you do exactly? Initially, Elementor enables you to make the most of several material elements/modules (greater than 90 of them), which you can place anywhere on the web page. You can after that rearrange those components with the previously mentioned drag-and-drop assistance.
The available web content components include headlines, photos, message paragraphs, videos, switches, divider panels, spacers, symbols, picture galleries and also carousels, counters, reviews, social networks icons, shortcodes, and a great deal much more. Likewise, you get to use whatever widgets you currently carry your WordPress site.
In addition to that, Elementor gives you access to show setups. This is where you can change the backgrounds, margins and extra padding worths, default colors, fonts, and more.
In addition to that, there’s a complete revision history, indicating you can change to a previous variation of the page (in case you messed something up and also don’t know exactly how to fix it).
Last, yet definitely not least, Elementor gives you complete control over what your page appears like on desktop computer, tablet computer and also mobile.
Utilizing those small toggles, you can switch over to and fro between gadgets, as well as adjust the great information to make the page look fantastic all over.
It’s totally free.
Okay, to keep this Elementor evaluation factual, I must probably point out there’s a Pro version offered too. But you don’t actually need it to enjoy, say, 90% of Elementor’s awesomeness– honestly!
The major plugin is offered by means of the main WordPress database (get it below). There are no hidden prices or signups/registrations required. It just functions!
Now, regarding that Pro version. Granted, it does include some intriguing things that power users will delight in:
50- plus added material elements/modules.
300- plus extra page layouts.
Motif Home builder (the module where you can transform the headers as well as footers of your present style).
WooCommerce Home builder (the module that permits you do rebuild your WooCommerce item web pages).
Popup Building contractor (a module where you can develop pop-ups as well as have them incorporated with either an opt-in kind or some unique offer/discount).
Aesthetic Form Contractor (features combinations with preferred marketing tools).
You can produce Global Widgets and then reuse them throughout the website.
Add custom-made CSS to any Elementor block.
Deploy Elementor components in sidebars as well as widgets.
Below’s the existing pricing of Elementor Pro:
This is a yearly subscription, so you likewise obtain 24/7 support as well as updates as long as you remain subscribed.
So, is Elementor far better than the competition? Well, that relies on how we check out it.
Even though the marketplace of web page builders has actually grown a great deal for many years, the two major rivals of Elementor’s are still the same– those are Beaver Home Builder and also Divi Home Builder. Thus, for many people, choosing a page builder boils down to choosing between Elementor, Beaver and also Divi.
- Free– $0, yet extremely restricted
- Construct and host a site– $89/year. Ideal if you want to host a site besides just developing it.
- Essential– $49/year. An excellent option to create a single site.
- Professional- $199/year. Perfect for designing approximately 25 sites
- Workshop– $499/year and also works well for 100 websites
- Agency– $999/year for 1000 web sites.
Pros of Elementor:
+ It’s free. As well as many brand-new web sites won’t need to update to Pro.
+ It has an outstanding range of features and also is easy to use.
+ Again, the range of features that are available completely free is greater than excellent. I feel I need to consist of that on the listing twice.
+ It permits you to construct personalized web page formats as well as layouts that may not be offered in your present theme and also does not call for any HTML, CSS or PHP skills.
+ Functions such as inline text editing and real-time previews provide you a real ‘what-you-see-is-what-you-get’ modifying interface.
+ The ability to adjust your desktop, tablet and mobile views individually.
+ There are extremely thorough settings for all of the placements, margins as well as padding worths. Literally nothing is outside your control.
Cons of Elementor:
– Including personalized designing to links does not constantly go as planned. You might be stuck with Elementor’s default typography and color setups, which might not be what you want.
– If something is misaligned on the web page, it’s usually difficult to situate the exact margin worth that’s the offender. As an example, you may have a key block, a column inside it, and afterwards a material component inside that. Each of them has its own margin settings.