Elementor is a drag-and-drop page builder plugin for WordPress. This means a number of things:
– Elementor lets you create original-looking posts and also pages that are distinct, compared with the typical post/page templates that include your WordPress theme.
– You obtain a 100% different interface to work with your articles as well as web pages– the bulk of your job does not occur in the standard block editor that comes with WordPress.
– It doesn’t require any kind of HTML/CSS/PHP/ coding abilities– everything can be done through a helpful user-facing user interface.
– It services the front end of your website, meaning it reveals you the results of your work immediately in a real ‘what-you-see-is-what-you-get’ manner.
– You can use it to produce any kind of material format or page design you can envision– regardless of what your present WordPress theme enables you to do.
– And also, most significantly, it deals with all WordPress styles, so you can maintain your present layout as well as still obtain all of the rewards Elementor includes.
Placing everything together, the primary benefit of using Elementor is that you can create remarkable page layouts/designs, even if you’re not a specialist neither have any kind of experience with website building.
This is specifically crucial if you get on a tight budget plan and also do not want to work with anyone to aid you with the site.
That do it yourself principle seems to resonate with users a lot. At the time of composing, more than three million(!) WordPress internet sites had Elementor mounted and also active. That’s a staggering number, and also it just mosts likely to reveal that Elementor has actually absolutely taken the web by storm.
Let’s look right into a few of one of the most intriguing functions of Elementor’s, one at a time:
Functions as well as Advantages
First, there’s the main web page structure performance itself. We’re mosting likely to discuss that in a minute.
There are more than 90 content elements/modules to choose from– photos, headings, buttons, carousels, counters, progress bars, endorsements and even more.
The majority of things deal with drag-and-drop– you can take any kind of aspect and also move it to a brand-new spot simply by dragging it throughout the display.
The pages are all mobile-responsive and also SEO-friendly.
There’s a collection of pre-made web page templates that can be imported and also changed. At the time of composing, there were 150-plus cost-free and 300-plus pro design templates readily available. Furthermore, you can save your very own themes.
If you get on the Pro variation of Elementor, you can make use of the Theme Home builder attribute, which permits you to customize your theme’s core elements, such as the header, footer, solitary post design template, or your blog archives.
Last but not least, there’s additionally an entirely new WooCommerce Building contractor module. It’s similar to Motif Home builder, but this set enables you to redo all of your default WooCommerce web pages, such as your single item page or product archive.
As I stated earlier, the core capability of the plugin is to permit you to construct, tweak and change your pages easily– and after that see the outcome of that in real-time.
That live preview function indicates you do not need to question what your page is mosting likely to resemble when published (which is the typical scenario with indigenous WordPress web pages that are extremely theme-dependent).
So, what can you do exactly? First, Elementor enables you to make the most of numerous content elements/modules (more than 90 of them), which you can place anywhere on the page. You can after that reorganize those elements with the previously mentioned drag-and-drop assistance.
The available web content components include headlines, images, text paragraphs, video clips, buttons, divider panels, spacers, icons, photo galleries and also carousels, counters, reviews, social media symbols, shortcodes, and a great deal a lot more. Additionally, you get to use whatever widgets you already carry your WordPress site.
Apart from that, Elementor provides you accessibility to present setups. This is where you can transform the histories, margins and also extra padding worths, default shades, fonts, and so on.
On top of that, there’s a complete revision history, implying you can go back to a previous variation of the page (in case you messed something up and also do not understand just how to fix it).
Last, but certainly not the very least, Elementor gives you complete control over what your page looks like on desktop, tablet and mobile.
Making use of those tiny toggles, you can switch to and fro between gadgets, and also change the great information to make the page look fantastic all over.
Okay, to keep this Elementor testimonial factual, I should possibly mention there’s a Pro version available also. Yet you do not truly require it to enjoy, claim, 90% of Elementor’s awesomeness– truthfully!
The main plugin is offered via the main WordPress repository (get it below). There are no surprise costs or signups/registrations required. It simply functions!
Currently, regarding that Pro edition. Approved, it does feature some interesting things that power users will certainly delight in:
50- plus added web content elements/modules.
300- plus added page layouts.
Style Builder (the component where you can change the headers and footers of your present theme).
WooCommerce Home builder (the module that permits you do reconstruct your WooCommerce item web pages).
Popup Contractor (a component where you can build pop-ups and also have them incorporated with either an opt-in type or some special offer/discount).
Aesthetic Kind Building contractor (includes integrations with prominent marketing tools).
You can create Global Widgets and then recycle them throughout the site.
Add custom-made CSS to any Elementor block.
Deploy Elementor elements in sidebars and also widgets.
Below’s the present prices of Elementor Pro:
This is an annual registration, so you additionally get 24/7 support as well as updates as long as you stay subscribed.
So, is Elementor far better than the competitors? Well, that depends upon exactly how we consider it.
Although the market of web page contractors has actually grown a lot for many years, both main rivals of Elementor’s are still the exact same– those are Beaver Contractor and also Divi Builder. Thus, for lots of people, choosing a web page builder comes down to making a decision between Elementor, Beaver and Divi.
- Free– $0, but extremely limited
- Construct and also host a website– $89/year. Perfect if you intend to hold a website besides simply creating it.
- Necessary– $49/year. A good option to design a single site.
- Specialist- $199/year. Suitable for making up to 25 websites
- Workshop– $499/year and also functions well for 100 web sites
- Agency– $999/year for 1000 websites.
Pros of Elementor:
+ It’s complimentary. As well as the majority of brand-new internet sites will not need to update to Pro.
+ It has an exceptional series of features and also is easy to use.
+ Again, the series of attributes that are available for free is more than outstanding. I feel I must include that on the list two times.
+ It enables you to construct personalized page designs and also layouts that may not be offered in your present theme and does not call for any HTML, CSS or PHP skills.
+ Features such as inline text editing as well as real-time sneak peeks give you a true ‘what-you-see-is-what-you-get’ editing user interface.
+ The capacity to change your desktop computer, tablet computer and also mobile sights individually.
+ There are very detailed setups for every one of the positionings, margins and extra padding worths. Actually absolutely nothing is outside your control.
Disadvantages of Elementor:
– Including customized styling to links does not always go as intended. You may be stuck with Elementor’s default typography and also color setups, which might not be what you want.
– If something is misaligned on the page, it’s typically difficult to locate the specific margin value that’s the offender. For example, you might have a key block, a column inside it, and afterwards a web content aspect inside that. Each of them has its own margin settings.