Elementor is a drag-and-drop page home builder plugin for WordPress. This suggests a couple of points:
– Elementor allows you produce original-looking articles and web pages that are unique, compared with the common post/page design templates that feature your WordPress motif.
– You obtain a 100% separate user interface to work on your posts and also web pages– the bulk of your job does not happen in the typical block editor that comes with WordPress.
– It doesn’t need any HTML/CSS/PHP/ coding abilities– every little thing can be done with an useful user-facing user interface.
– It works with the front end of your web site, meaning it reveals you the outcomes of your work today in an authentic ‘what-you-see-is-what-you-get’ fashion.
– You can use it to create any kind of content layout or page format you can picture– no matter what your existing WordPress motif permits you to do.
– And also, most significantly, it deals with all WordPress motifs, so you can maintain your existing style and still get every one of the goodies Elementor features.
Putting it all with each other, the primary benefit of using Elementor is that you can produce impressive web page layouts/designs, even if you’re not a professional nor have any experience with site structure.
This is particularly essential if you get on a limited budget and also do not want to hire anybody to help you with the site.
That DIY principle appears to resonate with users a great deal. At the time of composing, more than three million(!) WordPress sites had actually Elementor mounted and active. That’s an astonishing number, as well as it simply goes to show that Elementor has really taken the web by storm.
Let’s take a look into a few of the most interesting features of Elementor’s, one by one:
Features and also Advantages
First, there’s the primary page structure performance itself. We’re going to speak about that soon.
There are more than 90 material elements/modules to select from– pictures, headings, switches, carousels, counters, progress bars, testimonials and also more.
The majority of things work with drag-and-drop– you can take any aspect and also relocate to a new spot just by dragging it throughout the display.
The web pages are all mobile-responsive as well as SEO-friendly.
There’s a library of pre-made web page design templates that can be imported as well as modified. At the time of writing, there were 150-plus free as well as 300-plus pro layouts readily available. Additionally, you can save your very own templates.
If you get on the Pro variation of Elementor, you can utilize the Style Builder attribute, which allows you to customize your theme’s core aspects, such as the header, footer, single article layout, or your blog site archives.
Finally, there’s also an entirely new WooCommerce Contractor component. It resembles Theme Home builder, yet this set enables you to remodel all of your default WooCommerce web pages, such as your solitary item page or item archive.
As I discussed previously, the core functionality of the plugin is to permit you to construct, fine-tune as well as change your pages openly– and afterwards see the outcome of that in real-time.
That online sneak peek function indicates you don’t have to wonder what your page is mosting likely to resemble when published (which is the common circumstance with native WordPress pages that are extremely theme-dependent).
So, what can you do precisely? Initially, Elementor allows you to make the most of many material elements/modules (more than 90 of them), which you can put anywhere on the web page. You can then reposition those elements with the previously mentioned drag-and-drop support.
The offered content aspects consist of headlines, images, message paragraphs, video clips, buttons, dividers, spacers, icons, picture galleries and carousels, counters, endorsements, social networks symbols, shortcodes, and also a great deal a lot more. Additionally, you get to make use of whatever widgets you already have on your WordPress site.
Aside from that, Elementor gives you accessibility to display settings. This is where you can transform the histories, margins and also padding values, default colors, typefaces, and more.
In addition to that, there’s a full modification background, implying you can revert to a previous variation of the web page (in case you messed something up as well as don’t know how to repair it).
Last, but definitely not the very least, Elementor offers you full control over what your page looks like on desktop, tablet and also mobile.
Utilizing those small toggles, you can switch over backward and forward in between gadgets, as well as adjust the fine details to make the web page look excellent almost everywhere.
Okay, to keep this Elementor review valid, I should probably state there’s a Pro version offered as well. But you do not truly need it to enjoy, state, 90% of Elementor’s awesomeness– honestly!
The main plugin is offered through the official WordPress repository (get it below). There are no surprise expenses or signups/registrations required. It just functions!
Now, about that Pro version. Granted, it does feature some interesting stuff that power users will take pleasure in:
50- plus additional content elements/modules.
300- plus added page themes.
Theme Builder (the module where you can change the headers and footers of your present theme).
WooCommerce Home builder (the component that enables you do rebuild your WooCommerce item pages).
Popup Home builder (a component where you can build pop-ups and have them incorporated with either an opt-in kind or some unique offer/discount).
Visual Form Contractor (features combinations with preferred marketing devices).
You can produce Worldwide Widgets and after that recycle them throughout the site.
Include custom-made CSS to any type of Elementor block.
Deploy Elementor elements in sidebars and also widgets.
Here’s the existing pricing of Elementor Pro:
This is an annual registration, so you likewise get 24/7 assistance as well as updates as long as you stay subscribed.
So, is Elementor better than the competition? Well, that depends upon exactly how we consider it.
Even though the market of page builders has grown a whole lot over the years, the two main competitors of Elementor’s are still the exact same– those are Beaver Home Builder and also Divi Home Builder. Hence, for lots of people, selecting a web page builder comes down to making a decision in between Elementor, Beaver as well as Divi.
- Free– $0, yet extremely limited
- Build as well as host a site– $89/year. Perfect if you wish to host a site besides simply producing it.
- Crucial– $49/year. A good choice to create a single internet site.
- Specialist- $199/year. Ideal for creating as much as 25 sites
- Studio– $499/year as well as works well for 100 websites
- Company– $999/year for 1000 websites.
Pros of Elementor:
+ It’s cost-free. And a lot of new sites won’t need to upgrade to Pro.
+ It has an outstanding variety of features and is easy to use.
+ Again, the variety of features that are available free of cost is more than impressive. I feel I must include that on the list two times.
+ It enables you to build customized web page designs and also layouts that might not be offered in your current theme as well as doesn’t need any HTML, CSS or PHP skills.
+ Attributes such as inline text editing and also real-time previews give you a real ‘what-you-see-is-what-you-get’ editing interface.
+ The ability to adjust your desktop, tablet computer and also mobile views independently.
+ There are very detailed setups for all of the placements, margins and also padding worths. Essentially absolutely nothing is outside your control.
Cons of Elementor:
– Adding custom designing to web links does not constantly go as planned. You might be stuck with Elementor’s default typography as well as color setups, which might not be what you want.
– If something is misaligned on the page, it’s usually difficult to situate the exact margin worth that’s the perpetrator. For instance, you may have a primary block, a column inside it, and then a content element inside that. Each of them has its own margin settings.