Elementor is a drag-and-drop web page home builder plugin for WordPress. This implies a number of points:
– Elementor allows you produce original-looking messages as well as web pages that are unique, compared with the conventional post/page design templates that feature your WordPress style.
– You obtain a 100% separate interface to work on your posts and also pages– the mass of your work doesn’t occur in the standard block editor that comes with WordPress.
– It does not require any kind of HTML/CSS/PHP/ coding skills– whatever can be done with a helpful user-facing user interface.
– It deals with the front end of your website, indicating it reveals you the end results of your work immediately in an authentic ‘what-you-see-is-what-you-get’ way.
– You can use it to produce any kind of material layout or web page format you can think of– regardless of what your current WordPress theme enables you to do.
– And also, most significantly, it works with all WordPress styles, so you can maintain your present design as well as still obtain all of the goodies Elementor includes.
Putting everything together, the primary benefit of using Elementor is that you can produce excellent web page layouts/designs, even if you’re not a professional nor have any experience with website structure.
This is particularly crucial if you get on a limited budget as well as do not wish to work with any person to assist you with the site.
That do it yourself concept appears to reverberate with users a great deal. At the time of writing, more than 3 million(!) WordPress internet sites had actually Elementor installed as well as active. That’s a shocking number, and it just goes to show that Elementor has genuinely taken the internet by storm.
Allow’s look into a few of one of the most fascinating features of Elementor’s, one by one:
Features as well as Benefits
First, there’s the primary page building functionality itself. We’re mosting likely to discuss that soon.
There are greater than 90 content elements/modules to choose from– photos, headings, switches, slide carousels, counters, progress bars, reviews as well as more.
Most things collaborate with drag-and-drop– you can take any type of aspect as well as move it to a new spot just by dragging it throughout the screen.
The web pages are all mobile-responsive as well as SEO-friendly.
There’s a library of pre-made web page layouts that can be imported and also modified. At the time of composing, there were 150-plus totally free and also 300-plus pro design templates available. Additionally, you can conserve your own layouts.
If you get on the Pro variation of Elementor, you can utilize the Motif Builder attribute, which allows you to modify your motif’s core elements, such as the header, footer, single message layout, or your blog archives.
Finally, there’s additionally a totally brand-new WooCommerce Contractor module. It’s similar to Theme Contractor, yet this set allows you to redo all of your default WooCommerce web pages, such as your solitary item web page or item archive.
As I stated earlier, the core functionality of the plugin is to allow you to develop, fine-tune as well as readjust your web pages easily– and then see the outcome of that in real-time.
That online sneak peek function means you do not need to wonder what your web page is going to look like when released (which is the common scenario with native WordPress pages that are highly theme-dependent).
So, what can you do exactly? First, Elementor allows you to make the most of several material elements/modules (more than 90 of them), which you can put anywhere on the page. You can then rearrange those elements with the aforementioned drag-and-drop support.
The available material components consist of headlines, images, text paragraphs, video clips, switches, divider panels, spacers, symbols, image galleries as well as carousels, counters, endorsements, social media sites icons, shortcodes, and a lot more. Additionally, you get to use whatever widgets you already have on your WordPress website.
Besides that, Elementor gives you accessibility to display settings. This is where you can change the backgrounds, margins as well as cushioning values, default colors, fonts, and more.
On top of that, there’s a full alteration background, meaning you can change to a previous variation of the web page (in case you messed something up and also don’t recognize how to repair it).
Last, however certainly not least, Elementor gives you full control over what your page appears like on desktop, tablet and also mobile.
Using those small toggles, you can change back and forth between devices, as well as change the great details to make the page appearance terrific everywhere.
It’s totally free.
Okay, to keep this Elementor testimonial accurate, I ought to probably discuss there’s a Pro edition available too. Yet you don’t truly require it to delight in, state, 90% of Elementor’s awesomeness– honestly!
The primary plugin is available using the main WordPress repository (get it here). There are no hidden expenses or signups/registrations needed. It simply works!
Now, regarding that Pro version. Approved, it does feature some interesting things that power individuals will certainly delight in:
50- plus added web content elements/modules.
300- plus extra web page layouts.
Motif Contractor (the module where you can change the headers and footers of your current style).
WooCommerce Builder (the component that enables you do restore your WooCommerce item pages).
Popup Builder (a module where you can construct pop-ups as well as have them incorporated with either an opt-in kind or some special offer/discount).
Aesthetic Kind Building contractor (features combinations with preferred advertising and marketing tools).
You can produce International Widgets and after that reuse them throughout the website.
Add customized CSS to any Elementor block.
Deploy Elementor components in sidebars and also widgets.
Below’s the existing pricing of Elementor Pro:
This is an annual membership, so you also get 24/7 assistance as well as updates as long as you remain subscribed.
So, is Elementor better than the competitors? Well, that depends upon exactly how we look at it.
Although the marketplace of page building contractors has expanded a lot for many years, both main rivals of Elementor’s are still the exact same– those are Beaver Home Builder and Divi Building Contractor. Thus, for many people, choosing a page builder comes down to deciding in between Elementor, Beaver and Divi.
- Free– $0, yet extremely limited
- Build and also hold a website– $89/year. Suitable if you intend to hold a site besides just producing it.
- Important– $49/year. A good selection to develop a solitary site.
- Professional- $199/year. Suitable for developing approximately 25 websites
- Workshop– $499/year as well as works well for 100 web sites
- Agency– $999/year for 1000 sites.
Pros of Elementor:
+ It’s complimentary. As well as a lot of brand-new sites won’t need to upgrade to Pro.
+ It has an exceptional variety of attributes and is easy to use.
+ Once again, the series of attributes that are available free of cost is more than outstanding. I feel I ought to include that on the listing twice.
+ It permits you to construct customized page layouts and also designs that may not be offered in your existing theme as well as doesn’t call for any kind of HTML, CSS or PHP skills.
+ Features such as inline text editing and also real-time sneak peeks give you a true ‘what-you-see-is-what-you-get’ modifying user interface.
+ The capacity to readjust your desktop, tablet and also mobile views individually.
+ There are extremely comprehensive setups for every one of the positionings, margins as well as padding worths. Literally nothing is outside your control.
Disadvantages of Elementor:
– Including custom-made designing to links doesn’t constantly go as intended. You may be stuck to Elementor’s default typography and also shade setups, which might not be what you want.
– If something is misaligned on the page, it’s typically difficult to locate the specific margin worth that’s the wrongdoer. For instance, you might have a primary block, a column inside it, and after that a content component inside that. Each of them has its own margin settings.