Elementor is a drag-and-drop page builder plugin for WordPress. This implies a number of points:
– Elementor allows you create original-looking blog posts and web pages that are special, compared with the basic post/page design templates that feature your WordPress theme.
– You obtain a 100% different interface to work with your posts and also pages– the bulk of your job doesn’t occur in the basic block editor that features WordPress.
– It does not call for any kind of HTML/CSS/PHP/ coding skills– every little thing can be done with a helpful user-facing interface.
– It deals with the front end of your web site, meaning it reveals you the results of your work immediately in a genuine ‘what-you-see-is-what-you-get’ fashion.
– You can utilize it to develop any content layout or web page format you can imagine– no matter what your existing WordPress theme enables you to do.
– And also, most significantly, it works with all WordPress themes, so you can maintain your present layout and still get every one of the rewards Elementor comes with.
Placing all of it together, the main benefit of using Elementor is that you can develop outstanding web page layouts/designs, even if you’re not a specialist neither have any type of experience with website structure.
This is specifically crucial if you’re on a tight budget and don’t want to work with anyone to help you with the website.
That do it yourself principle seems to resonate with users a great deal. At the time of writing, more than 3 million(!) WordPress sites had actually Elementor mounted and active. That’s an astonishing number, and it just mosts likely to reveal that Elementor has really taken the web by tornado.
Let’s have a look into a few of the most interesting functions of Elementor’s, one at a time:
Attributes and also Benefits
First, there’s the major page structure performance itself. We’re going to talk about that soon.
There are greater than 90 web content elements/modules to select from– pictures, headings, buttons, slide carousels, counters, progress bars, testimonials and also even more.
A lot of points deal with drag-and-drop– you can take any element and also relocate to a brand-new area merely by dragging it throughout the screen.
The web pages are all mobile-responsive as well as SEO-friendly.
There’s a library of pre-made web page design templates that can be imported and customized. At the time of writing, there were 150-plus totally free and 300-plus professional templates readily available. Furthermore, you can save your own design templates.
If you’re on the Pro version of Elementor, you can utilize the Motif Contractor attribute, which permits you to change your motif’s core elements, such as the header, footer, solitary message design template, or your blog archives.
Lastly, there’s also an entirely new WooCommerce Builder component. It resembles Theme Contractor, yet this set enables you to redesign every one of your default WooCommerce web pages, such as your single product web page or product archive.
As I discussed previously, the core capability of the plugin is to allow you to construct, modify as well as readjust your web pages freely– and after that see the result of that in real-time.
That live sneak peek attribute suggests you don’t have to question what your web page is going to resemble when published (which is the common scenario with indigenous WordPress web pages that are highly theme-dependent).
So, what can you do specifically? Initially, Elementor permits you to make the most of several content elements/modules (more than 90 of them), which you can put anywhere on the page. You can after that reorganize those components with the abovementioned drag-and-drop assistance.
The readily available material aspects consist of headlines, images, message paragraphs, videos, buttons, divider panels, spacers, symbols, image galleries and carousels, counters, reviews, social media sites icons, shortcodes, and a whole lot much more. Additionally, you get to make use of whatever widgets you currently have on your WordPress site.
In addition to that, Elementor gives you access to show settings. This is where you can alter the backgrounds, margins and cushioning values, default colors, fonts, and so on.
In addition to that, there’s a complete revision history, meaning you can return to a previous version of the page (in case you messed something up as well as do not understand just how to fix it).
Last, but definitely not least, Elementor gives you complete control over what your web page looks like on desktop computer, tablet computer and also mobile.
Using those little toggles, you can switch over back and forth in between devices, and readjust the great information to make the web page look fantastic almost everywhere.
Okay, to keep this Elementor review factual, I ought to probably discuss there’s a Pro edition readily available also. But you don’t really require it to appreciate, say, 90% of Elementor’s awesomeness– truthfully!
The major plugin is readily available through the main WordPress database (get it right here). There are no concealed costs or signups/registrations required. It just functions!
Currently, about that Pro edition. Granted, it does feature some interesting things that power customers will certainly enjoy:
50- plus additional web content elements/modules.
300- plus additional page themes.
Style Builder (the module where you can transform the headers as well as footers of your current motif).
WooCommerce Contractor (the module that permits you do restore your WooCommerce product web pages).
Popup Home builder (a component where you can construct pop-ups and have them incorporated with either an opt-in type or some unique offer/discount).
Visual Type Building contractor (features combinations with popular marketing devices).
You can develop Global Widgets and afterwards reuse them throughout the website.
Add personalized CSS to any kind of Elementor block.
Deploy Elementor aspects in sidebars and also widgets.
Below’s the existing rates of Elementor Pro:
This is a yearly membership, so you also get 24/7 assistance and also updates as long as you stay subscribed.
So, is Elementor much better than the competition? Well, that depends on just how we consider it.
Despite the fact that the market of web page home builders has expanded a lot throughout the years, the two major competitors of Elementor’s are still the same– those are Beaver Contractor as well as Divi Building Contractor. Hence, for many people, selecting a page building contractor comes down to determining in between Elementor, Beaver and Divi.
- Free– $0, yet highly restricted
- Build and also host a site– $89/year. Perfect if you intend to hold a site besides just developing it.
- Essential– $49/year. An excellent option to make a single site.
- Professional- $199/year. Suitable for making up to 25 websites
- Workshop– $499/year and functions well for 100 sites
- Company– $999/year for 1000 sites.
Pros of Elementor:
+ It’s cost-free. As well as a lot of new websites will not need to upgrade to Pro.
+ It has a remarkable variety of features and is easy to use.
+ Once again, the variety of features that are available for free is more than excellent. I feel I must consist of that on the listing twice.
+ It allows you to develop personalized web page layouts as well as layouts that might not be readily available in your present theme as well as does not require any type of HTML, CSS or PHP abilities.
+ Functions such as inline text editing and also real-time previews offer you a real ‘what-you-see-is-what-you-get’ modifying user interface.
+ The ability to adjust your desktop, tablet computer as well as mobile sights separately.
+ There are really in-depth setups for every one of the alignments, margins as well as cushioning worths. Literally absolutely nothing is outside your control.
Cons of Elementor:
– Including custom-made designing to links doesn’t constantly go as planned. You might be stuck to Elementor’s default typography and also color setups, which might not be what you desire.
– If something is misaligned on the page, it’s typically tough to situate the precise margin worth that’s the culprit. For example, you may have a primary block, a column inside it, and afterwards a content component inside that. Each of them has its very own margin setups.